Why did my client/patient not get the home exercise program I emailed?
There are several reasons why your patient or client may not have received the home exercise program you sent them.
1. You may have input your client's or patient's email address incorrectly
2. The email address may not exist.
3. The email address "In Box" may be full and not accepting any further emails.
4. The email may have been delivered successfuly however resides in your patient's or client's Junk or Spam email folder. Please inform your patient and or client to check there.
5. If your membership is using a company email address, that company may have put restrictions on the type of emails you can send and receive and it is not getting past its security. Simply ask your IT department to "whitelist" HEP2go.com.
Be sure to print a hard copy (printed copy on paper) along with the email in case of a failed email send.